Thursday, February 25, 2016

Movie Night: Self Less

Review:

Self Less

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A dying real estate mogul transfers his consciousness into a healthy young body, but soon finds that neither the procedure nor the company that performed it are quite what they seem.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Self Less had a lot of potential that doesn't quite really achieve its goal. The groundwork is laid out for a full 5 star film but somehow half way through the movie it all falls flat. I still enjoyed watching Self Less but I really wish that its creators had taken advantage of its fantastic cast and allowed them to run with the films many better possibilities.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Original post: kkmalott.booklikes.com/post/1349260/movie-night-self-less

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...