Thursday, February 25, 2016

Movie Night: Skyline

Review:

Skyline

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Strange lights descend on the city of Los Angeles, drawing people outside like moths to a flame where an extraterrestrial force threatens to swallow the entire human population off the face of the Earth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I really didn't care for this movie up until the ending.

I felt like the developers/creators of Skyline would have been better off if they had used the end scenes as the basis of the movie instead of the hotel bit. It had some okay interaction between the cast but the acting wasn't that great and neither was the story line.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Original post: kkmalott.booklikes.com/post/1349252/movie-night-skyline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...