Thursday, February 25, 2016

Movie Night: Oblivion

Review:

Oblivion

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A veteran assigned to extract Earth's remaining resources begins to question what he knows about his mission and himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I really love this movie not really for the movie itself but the absolutely fantastic cinematic shots its creators used for its environments. I love that Iceland was used so often because its such a beautiful landscape. The story and the movie is good but the locations totally win it for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Original post: kkmalott.booklikes.com/post/1349262/movie-night-oblivion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...