Sunday, February 28, 2016

Movie Night: The Haunting

Review:

The Haunting

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Eleanor, Theo, and Luke decide to take part in a sleep study at a huge mansion they get more than they bargained for when Dr. Marrow tells them of the house's ghostly past.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I really miss movies like this. Its a modern thriller that really plays off classic style scares. I admit some of it is a tad cheesy and the cgi not very advanced but I really loved this movie just for the fact that it isn't the typical formula everyone is using these days. Its fun, its unique and I really have to credit the set creators because the attention to detail is impressive and the design itself is really beautiful.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Original post: kkmalott.booklikes.com/post/1350654/movie-night-the-haunting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...