Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Movie Night: Younger

Review:

Younger

 

 

 

 

Trying to start a new career gets more difficult as you age, which suddenly single-mom Liza realizes when she tries to re-enter the working world at 40. After a young tattoo artist convinces her she looks younger, Liza decides to do something about it. Her solution: Try to pass herself off as 26, courtesy of a makeover by her best friend, Maggie. The newfound confidence helps get her a job assisting temperamental Diana. Teaming with 20-something co-worker Kelsey, Liza hopes to make it a dream career -- while no one discovers her secret.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Thoughts:

I really like this show, I like the cast and the story lines, I like the locations which are great. I think my two biggest gripes are the fact that many of the scenes feel abrupt and the episodes feel too short. You spend a lot of time jumping from one scene to the next without much fluid transition on some episodes so it would be nice to get that resolved, the other would be the censoring. I think the show would be great if it were picked up on a better network so that you don't have so much with the censoring but otherwise I think Younger is a good show for women of all ages.

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Rating:

 

 

Original post: kkmalott.booklikes.com/post/1333175/movie-night-younger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...