Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Movie Night: Mortal Instruments: Shadowhunters

Review:

Shadowhunters

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After her mother is kidnapped, Clary must venture into the dark world of demon hunting in order to find clues that can help her find her mother.

Based on the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Thoughts:

Shadowhunters is kind of teen geared content with low budget tv affects, sub par acting skills. The show is trying to make up where the movie went wrong and although I like the cast it feels as if the actors aren't comfortable with embracing their roles and abilities so you get the feel of their reluctance coming out in big ways. I think if they just went with it and were more confident the show would be a lot better. I believe the show has potential to be better.

 

 

 

 

 

My Rating:

 

 

 

 

Original post: kkmalott.booklikes.com/post/1333165/movie-night-mortal-instruments-shadowhunters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...