Thursday, August 17, 2017

Let Me See Your.... Shelfie! (#1)

 

 

Its no secret I have a small obsession with bookshelves. Seriously. I could explore people's bookshelves all day long and I don't care how mundane they are. I love seeing other people's book collections. I have many pictures of other people's shelfies that I love so I wanted to share them with you as well. Here we go!

 

 

 

(#1)

 

 

 

(#2)

 

 

 

(#3)

 

 

 

 

(#4)

 

 

 

(#5)

 

 

 

(#6)

 

 

 

(#7)

 

 

 

 

(#8)

 

 

 

(#9)

 

 

 

(#10)

 

 

 

 

I tried to attach original source for the images with the image itself, if image does not link back to source it was because I wasn't able to locate the original source the image belongs to. *Sorry* 

Original post: kkmalott.booklikes.com/post/1589698/let-me-see-your-shelfie-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...