Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Movie Night: Avengers - Age of Ultron

Review:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Tony Stark and Bruce Banner try to jump-start a dormant peacekeeping program called Ultron, things go horribly wrong and it's up to Earth's Mightiest Heroes to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                    
 
          

The Age of Ultron is actually one of my favorites of these installments but I can see where Stark is beginning to turn to "the dark side" as it were. From what I've seen I guess he's going bad? I'm not a giant fan of the super hero thing so I don't know a whole lot about that history or the reasons why however I did enjoy watching the others finally coming together. Also a worthy note is how much I love James Spader. I gush buckets for that man. I love his personality, and I love what he brought to the table in this film.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Original post: kkmalott.booklikes.com/post/1509365/movie-night-avengers-age-of-ultron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...