Thursday, December 29, 2016

Interstellar by Greg Keyes

Review:

Interstellar: The Official Movie Novelization - Greg Keyes

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END OF EARTH WILL NOT BE THE END OF US

From acclaimed filmmaker Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight Triology, Inception), this is the chronicle of a group of explorers who make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass the limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage. At stake are the fate of a planet... Earth... and the future of the human race.

 

 

 

 

 

This book was very underwhelming in comparison to the movie which I really loved.

While I usually like reading books based on films / film adaptions to see the difference between the movie and the book it just can't compare this time around.

The book doesn't compare to the greatness of the film, the book doesn't depict Coopers personality as well as Matthew portrayed it. Which is expected but still I favor the film to the book this time around.

 

Greg Keyes

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Krissys Bookshelf Reviews has a QR code for your phone!

 

Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews purchased a print copy. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

 

 

Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews purchased a print copy for personal collection.

 

 

If any of Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews has been helpful please stop by to like my post or leave a comment to let me know what you think. I love hearing from followers!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

 

Original post: kkmalott.booklikes.com/post/1509783/interstellar-by-greg-keyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...