Friday, March 4, 2016

Movie Night: The Martian

Review:

The Martian

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

During a manned mission to Mars, Astronaut Mark Watney is presumed dead after a fierce storm and left behind by his crew. But Watney has survived and finds himself stranded and alone on the hostile planet. With only meager supplies, he must draw upon his ingenuity, wit and spirit to subsist and find a way to signal to Earth that he is alive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Martian had a few ha moments not too many ha ha ones but there's some comedy relief woven in between all the long tedious scenes to lighten the mood.

If you suspend belief for a short while its easy enough to dismiss all the technical scenes that a few viewers might not buy into.

I enjoyed The Martian enough that I'm even tempted to read the book to see how it compares to the movie.

I enjoyed watching The Martian, and I enjoyed getting some of the old Matt Damon personality back which I haven't seen awhile which made me like the movie more.

The Martian has a good cast, a not so bad story line, and a decent climax build up even if it takes awhile to get to.

All in all The Martian is a good space film I think a lot of people will have a good time seeing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Original post: kkmalott.booklikes.com/post/1353227/movie-night-the-martian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...