Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Movie Night: Black Sea

Review:

Black Sea

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In order to make good with his former employers, a submarine captain takes a job with a shadowy backer to search the depths of the Black Sea for a submarine rumored to be loaded with gold.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm not sure what I was expecting of this movie. The trailers made it seem more U-571 and Crimson Tide than it was.

The movie was more about what happens when you bring a bunch of men together in a tense situation and involve money. Greed always wins. Its man kinds biggest down fall. That's all that this movie is really about.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Original post: kkmalott.booklikes.com/post/1352187/movie-night-black-sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...