Thursday, March 31, 2016

I will fucking conquer!!!!!! YES!!!!

So after many many many many many hours of struggling with inputting code and failing I gave up. Went to sleep for a couple hours woke up and got back at it again.

The whole background debacle has been a nightmare but coming back to try again paid off.

 

This time I read every inch of code word for word on my templates HTML page and instead of changing or adding code I used the original code already embedded in the text and changed the code in the spaces exactly where and what I wanted changed without struggling to get the code I had been trying to use to work.

 

The only thing I had to change in the end was one simple word and one number.

Fixed and Zero-Black. That was it.

 

After all the hours of struggle simply putting those in where they should be where the previous code had entered scroll and white code changed exactly what I wanted.

 

So I get both my spring background image back, I can see my comments text, and my background isn't moving anymore.

 

I am so thrilled that I am too stubborn to accept failing because it paid off in the end.

 

I am grateful to everyone that tried to help me I wish their advice had panned out for me but I guess I was meant to do things a little different. LOL

 

I did it. Yay me.

Original post: kkmalott.booklikes.com/post/1367068/i-will-fucking-conquer-yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...