Tuesday, March 1, 2016

A New Month a New Background

Hey y'all its March! Which means its time to put up a new background on the Blog.

I've chosen clovers to decorate my page with since St. Patrick's day is on the 17th.

 

 

Here's what I chose:

 

 

 

I changed a few of the title, link, and banner colors to green so let me know if you have problems seeing it. I'll be playing with a few of the text and link tints since I know green tends to be a problem color for some people so don't be afraid to say something so I can correct it.  Thanks!

 

 

Let me know what you think!

 

 

 

Original post: kkmalott.booklikes.com/post/1351740/a-new-month-a-new-background

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...