Sunday, February 21, 2016

Movie Night: San Andreas

Review:

San Andreas

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the aftermath of a massive earthquake in California, a rescue-chopper pilot makes a dangerous journey with his ex-wife across the state in order to rescue his daughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Although my feelings for the movie over all are so so the action / suspense was consistent. You have to give the graphic designers thumbs up because they did a great job.

My biggest gripe was the fact that the one time Ray (Dwayne) is asked how he knew where to hide where to hide in order to save a group of people during a building collapse he shrugs it off as if its nothing and basically says he was just guessing which removed his credibility as a so called rescuer in my mind.

At the same time his daughter continues to play hero using more knowledge in emergency situations than Ray does. She credits him with teaching her what she knows or learning it from him but he doesn't really put any of that to use as much as she does aside from driving cars and boats, fighting, and flying, 

Although that kinda irked me its easily dismissed because my main draw for this movie was Giamatti since I think he's genius as an actor. He's a bad ass with little effort.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Original post: kkmalott.booklikes.com/post/1346938/movie-night-san-andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...