Sunday, February 21, 2016

Movie Night: Pixels

Review:

PIXELS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When aliens misinterpret video feeds of classic arcade games as a declaration of war, they attack the Earth in the form of the video games.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm not an Adam Sandler fan so this wasn't that great of a movie for me, however the fight sequences are fun, the story line however cheesy embraces the inner nerd which is nice because films embracing the inner thug have gotten on my nerves these days.

If you have a chance to see the 3D version I'd highly suggest it.

Pixels makes a decent family film (although they really could have done without the weird half alien cartoon baby scene.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Original post: kkmalott.booklikes.com/post/1346941/movie-night-pixels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...