Saturday, January 23, 2016

Movie Night: Darkness

Review:

 

Darkness

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A teenage girl moves into a remote countryside house with her family, only to discover that their gloomy new home has a horrifying past that threatens to destroy the family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Thoughts:

Darkness had some twists however fairly predictable and it also wasn't one of Paquins best. I have mixed feelings for Paquin because her acting always varies between really good and really bad depending on the project she's doing but for the most part because she doesn't seem to believe in it I have a hard time believing in it.

I mostly wanted to see this movie for both Lena Olin and Iain Glen because I love both of them as actors. Unfortunately even good actors can get dragged down by low budget horror films.

I had a hard time deciding if I'd rate the movie a 2/3 star review but just decided on a 2 basing it on Paquins overall acting and not really the movie itself since most of the movie is centered around her. 

 

 

 

 

My Rating:

2 Stars

 

 

 

 

 

Original post: kkmalott.booklikes.com/post/1330518/movie-night-darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...