Saturday, January 30, 2016

It Doesn't Have to Be About Chocolates and Flowers!

Reblogged from: Constantly Moving the Bookmark

There are not many independent bookstores around anymore.  In my neck of the woods there is one that comes to mind and I think the reason they are still around is because of their "out of the box" thinking.

 

Wordsworth Books ALWAYS has something interesting going on.  The sponsor author events, have great "bag-o-book" sales and maintain a very strong presence in the community on on social networking.  

 

This idea came up on their Facebook feed today and I think it's a wonderful idea ...

 

"Blind Date with a Book"

 

Books wrapped in brown paper with enough of a description to give you a little direction as to whether it would be interesting or not.  

 

It's a great idea in bookstore but I think it could be a really fun idea for an "any occasion" book exchange too. 

 

 

 

 

 

Original post: kkmalott.booklikes.com/post/1334873/it-doesn-t-have-to-be-about-chocolates-and-flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...