Friday, July 25, 2014

Whats new with Jr Loveless



Today is officially Christmas! Well... in July at least! :)  Dreamspinner Press is having a HUGE sale this month to celebrate Christmas in July. As you can see from the banner, all holiday stories are 25% off while everything else is 20% off! Great deal, right? Well they've sweetened the deal by making several stories each day only .99c and today is when you can get my book His Salvation for only .99c! If you haven't read it, head over to pick it up now. Every day they have new stories for .99c so make sure to check into the site each day for some great reads to add to your list. 

Since 2010 I have been blessed with the opportunity to live out my dream as a writer and have had multiple novels and short stories published. It's a very humbling and very amazing thing to experience. Every time a new contract comes or the next cover is shown to me, I can't quite stifle the giddy 'child on Christmas morning' feeling I get. When I see how many people have read my stories and even more so the ones who loved them it makes me want to pinch myself to see if it's real. Every day I spend with my readers on Facebook or Twitter, or the ones who take the time out of their busy days to email me, is like receiving a new gift. I am also grateful for my health, my family, my every day job (even though it takes away from my writing), my furbaby's health, and waking up each day to know I get to experience them all over again.


(not the official cover yet!)

And I have been blessed once more this year with another upcoming novel from Dreamspinner Press. The follow up to Chasing Seth featuring the ever loveable Nick Cartwright and the arrogant ass Thayne Whitedove. Look for Forgiving Thayne release information in the coming months. Due out in Sept/Oct this year!
  

To offer my own Christmas in July gift, I am having a mini give away. I want to know what you're grateful for in your life. Have you accomplished your dream? Do you have a wonderful family? What about a great job you go to every day? What makes your life worth getting up every morning and facing each new day with a beautiful smile and a happy heart? Tell me in the comments below, on my Facebook Page (LINK), or Tweet me on Twitter (twitter link) to enter! No restrictions on country either. So anyone can enter. You must post your comment by no later than 11:59:59 pm Eastern Standard Time July 31st to be eligible to win.
 
What's the present? Well it wouldn't be a present if it wasn't a surprise, right? ;)  I promise you'll love it!

Happy Christmas in July, everyone! Gift yourself by checking out the .99c month long deals over at Dreamspinner Press. There's still six days left in the month. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...