Friday, July 25, 2014

Dracula Reigns is Live!



Hi Everyone!

DRACULA REIGNS is now live everywhere!

Thank you to all those who have read DRACULA RISING. I hope you enjoyed it. I think you will really love the sequel, DRACULA REIGNS!

I've already started the third installment in the series, so get ready for number three...

Here are some handy links for DRACULA REIGNS. It's only .99 cents for a limited time:

Amazon- http://tinyurl.com/kdluu5j
Barnes and Noble- http://tinyurl.com/obqalht

Oh yeah, and don’t forget...
 
**Reviewer Contest winner revealed on August 1st**

The winner of my review contest will receive a $50 gift certificate from Amazon.com.

To enter the contest just post a review for both DRACULA RISING and DRACULA REIGNS, then email me to let me know! (And just so you know, this contest is exclusively for my newsletter subscribers so the odds of winning are pretty good.)

Thanks so much, and I can’t wait to hear what you think of DRACULA REIGNS!


Jackson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Life's Too Frantic

So I haven't been around to blog since late November early December, I hope you all are doing well. I am keeping busy wi...